Ballet Etudes is a 501(c)3 Non Profit Corporation funded by private and corporate donations. We seek support from those who have a vested interest in the quality and continued development of the performing arts.
Donations can be made by:
- Attending a Ballet Etudes performance
- Designating Ballet Etudes through United Way payroll deductions
- Donations by cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard
- Employee Matching Programs
- Donation of goods and services
- Participation in a variety of community based events and programs
- Participation on the Board of Directors to provide leadership, direction for investments, and respond to requests for allocation
- Participation on the Fundraising Team
- Click here to donate now.
Click here for information regarding our Patron Program.
Ballet Etudes is a non-profit youth ballet company extending educational performing opportunities to pre-professional ballet students. The goal of the company is to expose a new generation of children, both performers and audience memebers to the beauty, grace and athleticism of ballet. Ballet Etudes is a California non-profit corporation with its primary office at 16601 Gothard Street, Suite A, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. 100% of cash donations to Ballet Etudes are tax deductible.